Saturday, January 15, 2011

first time going shoping

Whe we went shoping for the first time i was so nervous. My mom laughed the whole time n told me i was going to be a perfect girl. When we go to the stor i was nervous someone would notice i was a boy but no one did even a few boys hit on me. The day was going great and we abought all kinds of clothes but then we ran into my mom's friend. Mom told her everything and i was so embarced an the two of them just laughed. My mom told me i could walk the mall alone for a bit and she would call me when it wass time to go so i split up from the two of them n i became scared again people would notice me. I ran into a very cute boy and he started to talk to me. He was an asshole and he really got on my nerves but the boy keep following me n grabing my ass. I felt so violated and told him to leave me alone he wouldnt. I decide to go to the bathroom and maybe i would lose him but it didnt work he grabed me and took me into the family bathroom. When we got there he said he always wante to fuck a sissy boy he than took out his penis and begain to have sex with me. I didnt like it at first and i resisted but then i started to like it and deciced to go with it. We had sex 3 times that day and several times after.

No comments:

Post a Comment